? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A good reference for writers or those who love the English language

Hello, I just got this book on the English language. It has many interesting references in it and will surely be helpful for writing; especially since I love to write historical work. If a word seems too modern for the setting of my story, I'll look it up. It's divided into sections such as "In Use by 1600."

Here's an example from the book: "One could blab by 1400, blabber by 1470, and be a blab by 1350." Huh, I would have guessed these terms to be newer. I'm going to have fun learning with this book because I love language. :)

0 comments: